The most important tool in any tourism business' marketing toolbox is its online presence, especially its social media platforms. Yet to weave the story of quality tourism experiences with the human side of sustainable tourism requires a specific combination of expertise.
We manage multiple social media platforms for one of Africa's first sustainable tourism non-profit organisations, Fair Trade Tourism. Our objective is to maximise market reach for certified businesses and to provide topical content, whether with the objective of providing technical support or to incite debate on the topic of doing tourism better.
To maximise reach into the organisation's potential online audience, we also create original content for bi-monthly newsletters to grow the current subscriber list of +/- 5,000.
- May 2019 – News from the FTT Family
- Jul 2019 – Youth empowerment, TED-Ed talks, FT products and more...
- Sep 2019 – Lets talk about respect and tourism goodness
- Nov 2019 – Year end goodness
- Jan 2020 – Welcome 2020! The future is youth in tourism and more...
- May 2020 – Time for tourism to re-set, redefine and rebuild